Thursday, July 20, 2017

232. Why , Doctor, Why?

"What was all the other tests you ran. You said a urine infection test when there was no reason for one and then you ran a list of tests that you did even say you were doing.  Just because I have State Insurance don't meen I'm going to put up with un nessasary and un warrentted test. This is going to stop right now from evey doctor there. Now I want an understandable breakdown of the tests you did Why and what they all ment and were for, that I can understand."

Though directed at one of my colleagues, I could well have been the subject since I frequently order tests without explanations--just a general "screening for infections," or "looking for problems with your kidney or level."  I could do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive