Monday, December 10, 2012

126. Anxiety Dreams

According to Forbes (my top source for workplace issues, yours too I'm sure) lists the top ten work-related anxiety dreams, which include various tech frustrations or being late/chased/naked at work.

Here's mine:  for unclear reasons, I leave the operating room in the middle of surgery. Then I can't find my way back.  I wander inside and out, through rooms and corridors, up and down stairs, and just can't find the OR.  I know it's not good for the patient to be under anesthesia for a prolonged period of time, especially with an open abdomen, so I keep on looking, my sense of unease and distress ever increasing until I wake up.

1 comment:

  1. In my anxiety dreams, I cannot find my equipment. I break things, trip, fail to perform the simplest task without an error. What a mess!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive