Friday, April 16, 2010

45: Resistance Is Futile

From an office email I received last week (I'm not the one being addressed, I just happen to be on the mailing list):

"... good to run into you last night. You discussed with me that you were experiencing some resistance to standard deployment of the tools of [new program X] into your department as well as some concerns from some of your colleagues that movement upstream to primary care may cause problems…

As we discussed our job is to understand that resistance and work with our teams to move through it adjusting our strategy and work as appropriate based on their good thinking."

When I find myself in a room with these people, I don't know what to say, it's like I'm listening to a foreign language I learned in college. Sure, I recognize a lot of words, but I have no idea what is being said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive